Enjoy an entertaining and fun evening under the Roman stars in the comfort of your own private deluxe vehicle driven by your personal Rome Cabs English speaking Driver eager to help you create lasting memories you’ll cherish forever.
You will tour Rome’s most famous monuments, sites, and piazzas that are breathtaking at night and spectacularly different than day time. This tour is a perfect compliment to our informative Rome in A Day tour.
No visit to Rome is complete without experiencing the Eternal City at Night!
Recommended pick up time from your hotel is 8:00 PM.
Your unforgettable night time tour includes a stop at Rome’s most famous ancient monument, the Colosseum. If you enjoy its magnificence during the day, you’d be amazed at its hauntingly beautiful transformation at night.
You will drive through the stunning Piazza Venezia where you will enjoy the view of the splendidly lit monument dedicated to Italy’s first king, Vittorio Emanuele II. This impressive and imposing structure nicknamed the “wedding cake” by the Romans, is made of pure white carrara marble that appears to glow at night bathed in lights.
Nearby is Via dei Fori Imperiali, lined with various ancient imperial forums, most noticeable being Trajan’s Forum and Market with the famous Trajan’s Column.
Always enjoyed is drive to the Trevi Fountain, a spectacle of lights dancing on water pouring from its original 1st century BC aqueduct, Aqua Virgo. The Trevi Fountain at night was also featured in Fellini’s Italian classic, “La Dolce Vita”.
The ancient Roman Pantheon is and impressive monument not only during the day, but also at night under the stars.
The Spanish Steps is also a sight to see under the stars. Its wide sweeping stairway is gathering place for locals and visitors alike, and it’s a happening place day and night.
A drive to the Vatican for a stop in St Peter’s Square is always recommended. St Peter’s Basilica at night is one of the most classic images in Rome, and a stunning sight.
On top of the Gianiculum Hill you can take in the panoramic vista of Rome below with a spectacular view of sparkling lights, luminous church domes and a sea of roof tops resting beautifully under a blanket of stars.
After your tour is complete, your driver will take you back to your hotel.
Thank you for choosing Rome Cabs Limousine Service for your tours, shore excursions and transfers. We hope to see you soon in bella Roma!
* The price of this Rome at Night Tour includes your own personal professional English speaking Driver with a private deluxe vehicle, Italy’s VAT tax, fuel, insurance, and other applicable fees.
* The price of this Rome at Night Tour does not include gratuities or any other personal guest expenses.
* The total price for the tour is per vehicle, not per person. Individuals who share this tour may split the cost among themselves.
* Please allow up between 1-2 business days for all email inquiry replies and service confirmations.
* This night time tour is designed to be entertaining for those who have already experienced Rome. This is not a tour rich in historical, cultural, or architectural information. There in no entrance into any sites as they are closed at night.
This tour provided an English speaking driver who is not a Licensed Tour Guide, therefore your Driver cannot accompany you to sightsee away from the vehicle. Your driver will be obliged to remain with the vehicle while you sightsee.
Your Driver will drop you off as close to the sites as legally possible and in accordance to the Municipality and Traffic laws of Rome.
If you are pleased with the service you received from your Driver, 10-15% gratuity is customary in Italy.
Payment will be made in Euro funds at the end of your journey, or you may prepay in advance via PayPal. Please let us know when you book your tour if you wish to prepay and just enjoy yourself on the day of your tour. We do not accept direct credit card payments.
Don’t worry, we will not ask you for your credit card information, require advance payments to reserve your tours, or penalize you with fees for cancellations. We operate on the traditional Honor System, so we kindly ask that any cancellations be made at least 7 days in advance via email so we can rebook your service and your reserved driver does not lose work for that day. We deeply appreciate your cooperation and consideration.
Cancellations must be made only via email and confirmed by us so your cancellation is on record. We do not accept cancellations by telephone, text message or 3rd parties.
For more answers to your questions please visit our F.A.Q. Page
IMPORTANT: ALWAYS CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
If you submit a reservation or email and have not heard from us within 2 business days please check your spam folder or write us immediately.
If you use HOTMAIL or MSN accounts to book services please check your spam folder daily for correspondence from us. Hotmail and other email accounts arbitrarily sends legitimate email correspondences into the spam folder.
* There are many opportunities to take photographs and videos, so have plenty of film and batteries in your cameras for this tour!
* This is not an informative tour, so you are free to sightsee, take photographs, and just enjoy an evening out in the Eternal City.
* Rome at Night tour is a perfect way to see Rome under the stars when your stay in Rome is short, you are exhausted from sightseeing throughout the day, and an excellent choice during the colder months when temperature at night makes it too chilly to walk around Rome on foot.
* Rome at night under the stars is very romantic, and a special experience to be shared with a loved one.